(Don’t run away because of the name, this recipe can be used for any fish)
For a delicious, simple recipe to wow your friends, this is the one! You can also jazz it up and place over a bed of crab cakes and top with fresh chopped parsley for a fancy touch.
2 lbs, 1 inch thick fish filets
2 lemons squeezed
1 tsp onion powder
1 dash hot sauce
¼ tsp black pepper
½ tsp salt
½ tsp paprika
½ cup parmesan cheese
1 cup miracle whip
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Prep fish, remove bloodline.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both side on filets and place them into a greased baking dish.
- Mix miracle whip, lemon juice, onion powder, hot sauce, and Parmesan cheese together.
- Cover each filet with mixture and then top with paprika.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done
- Serve with a fresh coleslaw and hush puppies!
This recipe serves 6 people.